Malaysia is a paradise for many tourists. It is a place which offers endless adventure and opportunities to its visitors. That is why many do not hesitate to buy that air ticket to Malaysia and enjoy. Air fares to the country are usually discounted, as implemented by major airline companies.
But what exactly are the things to do in Malaysia aside from the usual sightseeing and shopping? Below are some suggestions to make a vacation definitely unforgettable:
1. Hike to the summit of Mount Kinabalu. An icon of Malaysia, this mountain is an interesting destination to those who wish to have a unique kind of vacation. In climbing up to the peak, tourists may encounter different species of flora and fauna that are often rare. At the summit, a breathtaking view of Kota Kinabalu could be obtained. If lucky, tourists may even see the Philippines.
2. Marvel on the underwater sceneries at the Perhentian Islands. Malaysia boasts of a magnificent underwater ecology and it is often a regret of many tourists if they do not give it a chance. One needs not to be a professional diver for this, snorkeling is possible.
3. Discover the indigenous culture of Borneo. The kind of evolution Malaysia goes through is fast. That is why it is ideal if tourists will find time to pay homage to the tribes of Borneo by visiting them.
4. Visit the batty caves of Sarawak. Bats and caves could be creepy but it could actually be one of the best spectacles to see when in Sarawak.
5. Go surfing with the waves of Cherating and Tioman Island. Surfing is often the type of activity which its enthusiasts will travel the world for; and Malaysia is often a stop. Waves may measure up to five to six feet high, making it a perfect spot for amateurs and professionals.
6. Explore the jungle of Endau-Rompin National Park. Buy that air tickets to Malaysia for a chance to get close to Mother Nature. In the Endau-Rompin National Park, tourists may discover the kind of nature reserve Malaysia gives home to.
7. Raft through Sungai Padas, Sabah. Rafting is an adrenaline-pumping activity which tourists love doing; and in Malaysia, the Sungai Padas in Sabah is the most ideal destination.
There is so much to do in Malaysia to make one trip truly adventurous. So tourists need not to hesitate in coming. Air tickets to Malaysia are easily available anyway because many airline companies offer discounted air fares.